- ‘Chrome Blue’ Ford Transit with high performance 2.0 litre 155 bhp engine complete with 6-speed automatic transmission
- Thule 3.5m wind-out awning to enhance the enjoyment of the great outdoors
- Four-season all-weather sustainability with Truma Diesel Combi D4E blown air heating and hot water system
- Cleverly designed washrooms , featuring a space saving revolving tambour partition screen, contain a Thetford cassette toilet and an Ecocamel onboard shower.
- Fully specified cab with 12” touchscreen infotainment system, air conditioning and cruise control all as standard
- Flexible Truma 100-watt solar panel for off-grid holidays
- Fully equipped kitchen with Thetford 90 litre refrigerator, a 3-ring gas hob and a combination oven and grill
- Thoughtfully designed for adaptable and stylish campervan living wherever you choose to travel.
Hitting the road from our Bristol home, this 2,735 mile trip to the wilds of Saharan North Africa took Endeavour to the next level.
For Endeavour, it’s just another chapter in the adventure.
Above, beyond -15 below
From one extreme to the other. Facing the cold climate-controlled chamber head-on. Endeavour was up against temperatures of -15°C.
Testing like this further cements the character that sets Endeavour apart from the rest – resilient and ready for anything.